Tuesday 19 April 2011

hello world!

hello all and thank you for stumbling upon my blog and taking the time to read it.  i know there's MANY cupcake blogs on here and the majority are pretty awesome, but this one is my very own where i can share with all of you my love for all things baked!

my biggest dream in life, other than becoming a bad ass rock star lol, is to open my very own bakery, where i can create beautifully delicious cupcakes that all my friends, family and neighbors can come and enjoy. i've always loved baking every since i was little girl. i don't really know where my love for it all came from. i don't have one of those cliche stories about grandma in the kitchen, but don't get me wrong, my gram can cook and cook well she does. we just never had the whole lets bake cookies and things together thing lol. but never the less, i love to bake! i would do it everyday if my family wasn't so health conscious lol. so im going to post as many pictures of the cupcakes i bake so all of you can view them and please give me any and all of your feed back.
thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment