Friday 6 May 2011

BAKING MUST-HAVE of the DAY!!!

     The BAKING MUST-HAVE of the DAY is a cupcake corer from Williams-Sonoma.com!!!! (click through the link to their website). It's a nifty little tool one uses to create a little whole in the middle of a cupcake in order to put a filling in it!! Just another tool that's going to make any cupcake that much more delicious and this one is ONLY $5.00!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT PRICE!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these babies and start filling my cupcakes with all sorts of wonderful things! 




*Photos courtesy of Williams-Sonoma.com*


     Have you ever used a cupcake corer before? How did it work out for you? Comment or email your story to smalltowncupcake@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. I have one, and I honestly prefer using a knife to cut the middle out .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really!? but it looks soo promising!!! I have yet to make cupcakes with a filling in them and I thought this would be fun to use. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is a little different, maybe this one is better.. can't hurt to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It new idea that u create in ur blogs.. It very simple and different...
    Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete